I have asked for the EllisFam to do a small 8 question interview so that we may get to know one another and how The Jason Ellis Show has changed or impacted our lives. These are their reply’s, unedited and all in their own words. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, and thank you to everyone who participated. Without you all this wouldn’t be possible.
Keith Stone (@matmonsterk)
- Where do you live? Tennessee
- What is your occupation? Aviation Repair
- Tell me a little about yourself. I am one of the older fans, been married since dirt was young and proud papa of one son, honored to be in the Ellisfam, Sports fan, car fanatic, and howto junky!
- How long have you listened to TJES? Around 4 years
- How did you discover TJES? Listening to BTLS I heard him call in to Bubba’s show!
- What keeps you listening to TJES? Love the comradery between the guys, the raunchy humor is right down my alley, love the aspect of Ellisfam being involved with the show, most of all I like the honesty!
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? Hearing the things that Ellis has gone through gives you the inspiration that you can get through anything with the right mindset. Has made me a little more accepting and tolerant of others views that I did not agree with!
- Is there anything else you would like to share? Try to keep a positive attitude and always be there for the people that need a shoulder to lean on!
Jack Shit (@testyboy)
- Where do you live? Southeast Saskatchewan, Canada
- What is your occupation? Heavy Equipment Operator in a coal mine
- Tell me a little about yourself. Married with two kids (both girls) and I own guns, lots of guns!
- How long have you listened to TJES? Since 2008.
- How did you discover TJES? A Friend at work told me to check it out.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? The interaction between Ellis, Rawdog, Tully and all of the Ellisfam. And of course all the funny shit that happens on and off the show. Red Dragons!
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? I think it has helped me to open up a little more and just be me and not give a shit what anyone else thinks of me.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? Was born in the year of the red dragon ( bonus for me) so I am currently in the process of getting a Red Dragon tattoo chest plate and 1\4 sleeve. Was also at Ellismania 7 and had the best time of my life.