As a game for everyone to play, I asked a simple question “If you were to give me a nickname or call me a name, what would it be?” and asked everyone to use the hashtag #bitPimpsShouldBeCalled and here are the responses: Continue reading
I have asked for the EllisFam to do a small 8 question interview so that we may get to know one another and how The Jason Ellis Show has changed or impacted our lives. These are their reply’s, unedited and all in their own words. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, and thank you to everyone who participated. Without you all this wouldn’t be possible.
Sleepy Joe (@sleepyjoe_RDS)
- Where do you live? Port Orford, Oregon
- What is your occupation? Stay at home father
- Tell me a little about yourself. I am a disabled commercial fisherman/ranch hand. Married to a most excellent lady, and have two amazing daughters. Spend most of my time trying to make a positive impact on the Ellis family.
- How long have you listened to TJES? I have been listening to Jason Ellis’s Show since late 07 early 08
- How did you discover TJES?I discovered the show driving a friend of mine to his dialysis, would sit in the parking lot listening to Satellite radio, and changed to faction (cause I love the mix of music they put on) and is was the start of the show. Was hooked instantly cause I see eye to eye with most of the points that the whole crew makes not just Ellis.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? I will always listen to the show, one because my debt to ellis, tully, Shoebox, and even Rawdog. The mix of all those personalities and opinions make the show what it is.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? They have helped me through so much…relapse of addiction to old habits, making a change to battle my ailments such as Anorexia, PTSD, and epliepsy. I gave up right around the same time I fought in Ellismania 4, I was 5 weeks out of open abdomen surgery when I fought, because I gave my word to be in the fight, was against the doctors advice. Stupid Idea cause I had 4 surgeries when I got back from Vegas. Since that experience I have made the 100% effort to change all this stuff for the better.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? The Jason Ellis show is a much needed impact in the world we live in, to many of us skate rats, troubled youths grown up need someone that understands that kind of life situations. The duty of the Ellisfamily is to spread the word and the show anyway they can, but only for the right reasons.
Twisted Trucker (@tank_yanker)
Well, I was expecting a few crazy questions, like favorite position, which hand do you wipe with, describe your O face… But here goes..
- Where do you live? I live in central Ontario, commonly called cottage country up here. (Because of all the lakes and trees and shit)..
- What is your occupation? I’ve been an owner/operator for 20 years driving a truck. Before all that, I was an industrial millwright, welder/fitter, jack of all trades type. Finally fed up with fucktards in management at one end, and babysitting dummies that failed basic math at the other.. So I shit canned the whole thing, bought a truck, and never looked back.. (What the hell was I thinking)…
- Tell me a little about yourself.
- How long have you listened to TJES? Been a steady listener of TJES about 4 years.
- How did you discover TJES? and pretty much knew of Ellis when the Red Dragons started fucking with Bubba (BTLS) which was funny as shit, so I started to catch his shows then. Been hooked ever since..
- What keeps you listening to TJES? That’s an easy one!. WTF is gonna happen today?
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? Since listening to the show, and signing up on twitter, the first few people I started following was @AZ_RedDragon, @bitpimps , and @mike_in_canada. Since hooking up with these fuckwits, its expanded to a lot of people in the #EllisFam, and that started my slow roll into hell… But at least I’ll be laughing my ass off when I hit the hot stuff!! Which brings us to…
- Is there anything else you would like to share? Just so you all know, I genuinely care for each and every one of you, and anytime I can help out, I’m happy to try. I’ve met a lot of stand up people through the #EllisFam, (and some crazy bastids too!). You all really help me get through the miles, and I appreciate you taking the time to be smart asses with me all day! *all this written at 60mph. Yeah, I can multi task like a mofo..* *some names have been changed to protect the innocent*.. **wait!..none of you are innocent** never mind.. carry on…