I have asked for the EllisFam to do a small 8 question interview so that we may get to know one another and how The Jason Ellis Show has changed or impacted our lives. These are their reply’s, unedited and all in their own words. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, and thank you to everyone who participated. Without you all this wouldn’t be possible.
- Where do you live? Living in your moms fishtank!! Omemee, Ontario, Canada
- What is your occupation? Delivering all the shit you order online and are never home to sign for!
- Tell me a little about yourself. I am what I tweet! Honest, loyal, hard working, down to earth, simple Canadian Girl who’d rather get her hands dirty than polish up my fingernails. Here’s the shocker for those that don’t know, I am a single Mom of a 15 yr old daughter who is the best child in this world! Everything I do, I do in order to provide for her and myself and will always do whatever I have to do to survive. I am a soldier…I will march on.
- How long have you listened to TJES?
- How did you discover TJES? First started listening to the show when my ex fiance purchased satellite radio as his Christmas present from me and I haven’t heard way as many shows as any of you, so fanwise, ya, I suck. One day I will get satellite radio because the french stations and bullcrap 80’s music that plays makes me want to stab myself in the throat, so I listen to nothing instead. #SadPanda
- What keeps you listening to TJES?
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? So, has the show changed me? One word. #EllisFam. With that one word….Thank you!!
There’s so many of you that have had my back, that have supported me, that have made me laugh, and have helped me in anyway.
Alex @shit_toboggan , you are what every woman hopes to find, and because of the show, you are in my life #TeamShittoboggan
Bill @tank_yanker there’s so much I am in gratitude for. I will #Shoutout you forever because you are that amazing my #BeadyEyedCanadian friend.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? Okay, enough of the sap…that’s gay….lets go do a #CumChallenge instead. GO!!!!
PICS OR IT DIDN’T HAPPEN!!!
- Where do you live? Sorrento British columbia
- What is your occupation? Logger. volunteer firefighter
- Tell me a little about yourself. I’m 24 years old a small town farmboy. I married my best friends little sister who promptly gained a ton of weight she said its cause she’s pregnant but I dunno…
- How long have you listened to TJES? Five years four of them religiously.
- How did you discover TJES? The wild world of spike first, then he was one of BTLSs guests and had an awesome interview. When bubba stopped being live I made the switch and I’ve been hooked ever since.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? Tully tearing into rawdog is great.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? I truly feel like they’re family I felt so bad when he got divorced I told my wife over dinner haha.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? I’ll gladly deal with all the shitty callers for the absolute gems that get through. Especially the marlins fight song guys gets me every time haha RED DRAGONS!!!