I have asked for the EllisFam to do a small 8 question interview so that we may get to know one another and how The Jason Ellis Show has changed or impacted our lives. These are their reply’s, unedited and all in their own words. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, and thank you to everyone who participated. Without you all this wouldn’t be possible.
Topper Sundquist (@ThrillhoMMA)
- Where do you live? Okanagan Falls, British Columbia, Canada
- What is your occupation? Sustainable Housing Designer, hot dog vendor
- Tell me a little about yourself. Three kids, one wife. Former competitive martial artist. Writer currently working on about twelve novels. Currently losing a shitload of weight, powerlifting and running every sing eday.
- How long have you listened to TJES? Four years this August.
- How did you discover TJES? Complete accident on a 12 hour drive up north.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? The insanity, the vulgarity, the honesty and the truth. Also, it’s very inspiring in two ways: 1, the things Jason can do when he puts his mind to it, and 2, the humiliation I feel when a deadbeat illiterate psychopath is in better physical shape and far, far richer than I’ll ever be.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? I’ve lost more than sixty pounds in the last two years, and I WAS scheduled to fight at Ellismania IV (moto-helmet swordfight) until my wife forbade me from going. I’ve made a lot of positive changes, though.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? It’s sometimes really, really what I need when I know I can come to Ellisfam and pour my heart out, spill my guts, vent my stress… and find support. I love you guys.
Devin Taylor (@fancyjesus)
- Where do you live? Bagdad Az.
- What is your occupation? Unemployed at the moment.
- Tell me a little about yourself. I’m just a boy, standing in front of a girl, asking her to love him.
- How long have you listened to TJES? About 3 years.
- How did you discover TJES? I over shot liquid metal, Ellis was on he sounded funny so i stayed been hooked ever since.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? The show is funny, and Jason is a good dude real cool with his fans. Oh and Tully, that crazy kid is unpredictable.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? It helped me to enjoy what I have and work hard to make shit happen like finally getting my GED after putting it off for years and to get a real job for once.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? Lets play ball its game day we want strike outs hits double plays take the field hear the roar of the crowd COME ON MARLINS MAKE US PROUD!