I have asked for the EllisFam to do a small 8 question interview so that we may get to know one another and how The Jason Ellis Show has changed or impacted our lives. These are their reply’s, unedited and all in their own words. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, and thank you to everyone who participated. Without you all this wouldn’t be possible.
- Where do you live? Tinley Park Illinois
- What is your occupation? Building Commissioner
- Tell me a little about yourself. I’m a retired Cop due to injury. I like to ride, party and be loud. I was in a motorcycle accident in September 2010. That’s what ended my pig career.
- How long have you listened to TJES? Right around 5 years.
- How did you discover TJES? I got a free trial of XM and just happened to stumble upon the greatest show in the universe.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? Between Ellis’ fucked up stories, Tullys twisted humor and RawDogs stupidity how could anybody stop listening?
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? Yes. After my motorcycle accident I fell into a bad depression. The only thing I looked forward to everyday whas TJES. Three show actually helped pull me out of it. Ellis constantly pounding HTFU into everyones squishy little brains really made an impact on me.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? I come, I fuck shit up, I leave. Love ya EllisFam!
Sean Parkin (@phenixphyre)
- Where do you live? Chaska, MN
- What is your occupation? Project Manager
- Tell me a little about yourself. Have 2 kids, a 4 year old and a 2 year old. Hopes to one day be running my own business, just need a good idea.
- How long have you listened to TJES? Around 5 years. Started listening after Ellismania
- How did you discover TJES? I really dont remember how I discovered. I either saw a video clip of the show or just happened to change the channel to Faction and was hooked!
- What keeps you listening to TJES? Ellis keeps is real and doesn’t have cheesy ass crap on his show like they do on testical radio. Plus I have somethings in common with RawDog and Tully is hilarious!!!
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? Yes the show has impacted my life. I learned to be more determined and learn how to HTFU. I deal with anxiety and its nice to of someone who deals with it and has done so much with his life!
- Is there anything else you would like to share? Ellis is the fucking man, RED DRAGONS and EllisFam is the best family!!!