I have asked for the EllisFam to do a small 8 question interview so that we may get to know one another and how The Jason Ellis Show has changed or impacted our lives. These are their reply’s, unedited and all in their own words. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, and thank you to everyone who participated. Without you all this wouldn’t be possible.
Brennan Wright (@Deaf_Heart)
- Where do you live? White Rock, B.C.
- What is your occupation? Machinist
- Tell me a little about yourself. I started carving the RDS logo on my skate decks 12+ years ago. I’m a father of one, my son and best friend Jaxson
- How long have you listened to TJES? To guess I’d have to say 4-5 years? It was right around when Ellis was hunting pigeons and before wart cock came around
- How did you discover TJES? I was always a red dragons fan and Ellis was in RDS/FSU/2002. If you havnt seen it, watch it! Best skate video ever. When I heard he had a show on Sirius I had to check it out. I got hooked quick.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? Everyone loves fart jokes and whatnot, but it’s so much more. He inspires people and keeps it real all at the same time.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? When my wife left me and took our son (who I still see 2 days a week), I thought my life was over. I tried to fix it but failed. Ellis helped me realized that I was a fucktard for getting married so young and to get on with my life!
- Is there anything else you would like to share? Bring it on world, bring it on