I have asked for the EllisFam to do a small 8 question interview so that we may get to know one another and how The Jason Ellis Show has changed or impacted our lives. These are their reply’s, unedited and all in their own words. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, and thank you to everyone who participated. Without you all this wouldn’t be possible.
Trevor Hart (@Canada_Hartsy)
- Where do you live? I live in Canada, eh. Red Deer AB to be exact.
- What is your occupation? I am currently a Western Canada regional sales rep for a Tankless water heater company. HQ is SoCal. I am a plumber by trade.
- Tell me a little about yourself. Married- one little girl, me wife and 120 lb Akita. Enjoy MMA hockey and sports in general. Late night Ninja.
- How long have you listened to TJES? Been listening to TJES for about 5 years.
- How did you discover TJES? I discovered TJES when I was plumbing. Installing a gasline into a buddy’s bike shop and heard him on sirius and went out and bought sirius right after the show.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? What keeps me listening? Ellisfam, Tully and of course Ellismate. Rawdog is a pussy!
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? The show has impacted me in that I have been able to meet some really good people… (Even if not all face to face). It has also helped me to get into MMA more and be a kickboxer. To not be complacent and chase that dream whatever it is.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? A Life story- how I came about- well… My dad ended up landing a cougar (my mom). On conception my dad was 18 while my mom was 36, needless to say- the relationship did not last between the two. I spent most of my childhood with my mom. I believe (and this is for the Canadians) it was the 1972 Summit series. Canada vs Russia. Hockey.
Tom 中 Fine (@chupacobara)
- Where do you live? I live in Redondo Beach, California
- What is your occupation? I own a kite shop on the Redondo Beach Pier
- Tell me a little about yourself. I am a husband and Father, I love to cook and BBQ
- How long have you listened to TJES? Since 2007
- How did you discover TJES? While recovering from heart surgery and a brain injury,feeling sorry for myself, my wife bought me a portable XM radio to listen to while I was recovering, found the Ellis the first day after a week I was hooked
- What keeps you listening to TJES? I feel connected to the show and all the EllisFam, If I miss a show I feel left out
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? While recovering I put on more than 50 pounds, the show help motivate me to get in shape and take better care of myself, I love Ellismania and I have been to EM6 and Minimania
- Is there anything else you would like to share? I have met lots of very special people through the show, and I love the EllisFam, I can be myself and say what I want, there’s not alot of people in my life I can do that with
If you would like to be apart of the EllisFam Interviews, please contact me (@Az_RedDragon) through twitter and I will send the interview to you.