I have asked for the EllisFam to do a small 8 question interview so that we may get to know one another and how The Jason Ellis Show has changed or impacted our lives. These are their reply’s, unedited and all in their own words. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, and thank you to everyone who participated. Without you all this wouldn’t be possible.
- Where do you live? Connecticut
- What is your occupation? Financial Manager
- Tell me a little about yourself. My name is Patrick, I am a member of 3 Fraternities, I enjoy country music, Fantasy novels, Star Wars and comedy movies. Spent the past 3 years, due to inspiration from Ellis and the EllisFam, to turn my life around and become a positive person. Special shout out to my posi-Brothers Bevan and Sleepy Joe!
- How long have you listened to TJES? I have been listening to the show since early 2008.
- How did you discover TJES? I discovered the show because I enjoyed listening to Faction’s music but everyday around 3 this DJ would come on and not stop talking. Usually I turned it off because I wanted to listen to music at work. But one day I was just too busy and never shut it off and ended up laughing harder then I’d ever had from a radio show. Since that day I’ve been a dedicated daily listener.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? Tully
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? The show has impacted my life because it introduced me to a set of OG EllisFam who we all bonded and connected and helped keep me going when I had nobody around and was really down in the dumps. I can’t thank them enough for what they did for me. Kellie, Em, Bevan, Sleepy Joe, Cory, John, Andy, Shannon, etc.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? Red Dragons to the #EllisFam!
Ian Lake (@ianlake)
- Where do you live? Phoenix
- What is your occupation? U.S. Army
- Tell me a little about yourself. Just passed my 8 year point in the Army, currently serving in recruiting here in PHX. Married for 7 years, no kids. Love old muscle cars and video games.
- How long have you listened to TJES? Since the first Stern interview in 2009.
- How did you discover TJES? I heard Jason on there and tuned in that afternoon and have rarely missed a show since. It’s the best thing on radio.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? The show is hilarious, inspiring, and it has Raw Dog!
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? It just gives you something to look forward to every afternoon.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? Red Dragons!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you would like to be apart of the EllisFam Interviews, please contact me (@Az_RedDragon) through twitter and I will send the interview to you.