I have asked for the EllisFam to do a small 8 question interview so that we may get to know one another and how The Jason Ellis Show has changed or impacted our lives. These are their reply’s, unedited and all in their own words. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, and thank you to everyone who participated. Without you all this wouldn’t be possible.
Scott 中 M (@Truk_Norris)
- Where do you live? In my rig, but home is Kitchener, ON
- What is your occupation? Overpaid Tourist with a Shitty Travel Agent aka Truck Driver
- Tell me a little about yourself. 33 year old single male, no ex wives or children.. When home I stay with my mother and step father, and my grandmother lives there as well. Very few friends, but they are all TRUE friends.
- How long have you listened to TJES? Roughly 3 years or so
- How did you discover TJES? Flipped thru stations, found him and the rest is history
- What keeps you listening to TJES? His blunt honesty and his respect for everyone, until they disrespect him.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? That’s a lil too personal, but he keeps me going day to day.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? Does ‘Fuck Tully’ count? Haha!!
Angela Kay (@BikerAngie)
- Where do you live? Near Green Bay, WI, in one of the few remaining holdouts from Creeping Suburbia. We live between a farm field and a graveyard, and have only two living neighbors. Love it!
- What is your occupation? Nerd alert! I am a programmer.
- Tell me a little about yourself. I’m more of a listener than a talker but here goes. I’ve always lived in the Midwest but I travel out west quite a bit, both for work and because one of my best friends lives out there. I’ve been with the same guy and the same company for over 12 years. My sense of humor can be a bit off, but once you get to know me, you’ll get it. Oh! And shout out to @EllipseFitness for whipping me into shape even at 42.
- How long have you listened to TJES? Almost four years.
- How did you discover TJES? I bought a car with Sirius radio and was randomly listening to channels that I hadn’t heard on my XM. The first thing I heard on Faction was a discussion about a talk show host (?) in which Ellis exclaimed, “What a cocksucker!” I was instantly hooked.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? It gets me through afternoons at work and is always great for a laugh. I wish I had discovered the chat long ago, even though I don’t get to spend too much time there.
- Has the show changed or impacted your life in any way? How? Not particularly, although I have been known to try to plan my travel schedule around Ellismania.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? RED DRAGONS!
If you would like to be apart of the EllisFam Interviews, please contact me (@Az_RedDragon) through twitter and I will send the interview to you.