I have asked for the EllisFam to do a small 8 question interview so that we may get to know one another and how The Jason Ellis Show has changed or impacted our lives. These are their reply’s, unedited and all in their own words. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, and thank you to everyone who participated. Without you all this wouldn’t be possible.
Justin Hollingsworth (@Hollow_NorCal)
- Where do you live?Santa Rosa CA
- What is your occupation?Salesman 7UP
- Tell me a little about yourself.Shy dude growing up, wasnt “myself” til my 20s. Sports & Comedy fan. Married to @juscoltess will be 7 years on 12/31 Have an angel of a son 5yr old.
- How long have you listened to TJES? Been listening to Ellis for close to 5yrs. Became a fan the day he told the story about the old chick hitting on him at the smoothie shop & how we should all jack off in front of the elderly. Hahaha I was hooked. I knew of Ellis from skateboarding plus Haggards one of my favorite movies & I really liked WildWorld of Spike all before I heard the show.
- How did you discover TJES?Heard about the show from my Cuz who got me Sirius for xmas. Only checked it out cause I wss bored of NFL ch that day.
- What keeps you listening to TJES?He doesnt do it as much anymore but the positive rants at the beginning of each show was one of my favorite parts. I stayed for the crude, over the top, in your face, go fuck yourself Ill say what I want attitude. Plus shit fuckin cracks me up.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How?Sounds sad but dont know what Id do without the show. It motivstes,entertains & gets me involved. I wouldnt know any #ellisfam who I talk to via twitter/fb more than my actual family. Fuckin love you guys. Keeps me level.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? I know Ellis is a moody, uneducated hot head but I love the dude & the show cause he & it are REAL. He always says “I shouldnt say so much” but thats one reason why we enjoy it. We can relate. Life has ups and downs & nobody is perfect. Sorry if its long winded. Thanks for listening & doing what you do. #REDDRAGONS
- Where do you live? Northwest corner of NJ.
- What is your occupation? Software developer.
- Tell me a little about yourself. I’m me and you’re you.
- How long have you listened to TJES? About 5 years.
- How did you discover TJES? Faction was 1 click away from Hard Attack and played punk once in a while. If the Sirius Punk Channel would have stayed on air, I probably wouldn’t have discovered TJES until he was on Stern.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? The show is funny and interesting.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? The show has impacted my life by giving me a group of imaginary friends on the interwebs and giving me a place to send wacky news stories.
- Is there anything else you would like to share?