I have asked for the EllisFam to do a small 8 question interview so that we may get to know one another and how The Jason Ellis Show has changed or impacted our lives. These are their reply’s, unedited and all in their own words. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, and thank you to everyone who participated. Without you all this wouldn’t be possible.
- Where do you live? Minnesota, we count ponds as lakes so we can claim “Land of 10,000 lakes”. We can’t build Bridges for shit. Are sports teams are cursed all because some drunk ShitDick at a Vikings game in 197who gives a fuck hit a ref right in his payed off cocksmokin face with a whiskey bottle. And we have a big ass mall that employs half the population of Somalia.
- What is your occupation? I am a Mechanical Technician. I build big ass medical machines and random other shit. Basically just drill holes and bolt shit up all day, kinda like an adult Lego job. Nobody breaths down my neck and I can fuck off constantly, Blue Collar as a mother fucker but it is what it is.
- Tell me a little about yourself. I have Dubed myself The Bubble Wrap Strangler because I thought it was funny. I am addicted to wrap and I was a very disgruntled shipping employe awhile back. I would sing songs about killing my coworkers with bubble wrap really loud but it didn’t matter cause English was not very good with those around me. I like to smoke pot and drink beer and headbang. I have a wife and 1 and a half kids. 2nd one, or as I call him the Anti-Christ busts out end of September. Bolth have dicks and my wife has no idea of the amount of piss that will be covering the toilet seat in a couple of years.
- How long have you listened to TJES? I have been a satellite subscriber for 6 or 7 years. I caught Ellis on Demolition radio right away and I remembered watching him on Tony hawk tour when ESPN would play that shit. Right befor And1 basketball, Da Proffesor!! Were was I? Ohh yea, Ellis was a riot on that tour bus and he was always infront of the camera. Same thing on Demolition radio, he was constantly crackin me up. I caught him on by himself at night a couple times randomly and then the Jason Ellis show all of a sudden was on as I was getting off of work. Don’t know if I caught the exact start but I was fuckin close. 1st time I ever called in was on 4/20 when him and Kit Cope were smoking in the studio and Kit couldn’t roll a joint.
- How did you discover TJES? I discovered TJES from Demolition and I discovered Demolition radio because I was really high and thought I was still on the Heart Attack(R.I.P, Liquid Metal is a gay name) channel
- What keeps you listening to TJES? Everything keeps me listening. I love every part of the show, even the hockey helmet window licking callers. It feels good to know I’m not the dumbest mother fucker out there. We all need laughter in are lives and this radio show we all love has provided me with constant giggling, it’s more entertaining then anything else on radio or TV.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? The show helped me see that I had wife material on my hands and I needed to lock that shit down. So, U could say the show helped me discover what I really wanted in a chick, and helped me understand sluts thanks to one signature segment. I started dating my wife 4years ago so I was a big fan of the show already, She was not. Then one night were banging, I get it out to aim for the tits like usual and BOOM without me ever bringing it up or asking she directs it to her face like a champ. Right then and there I told her I loved her and it’s been on ever since.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? I wrote all this on the shitter at work. My ass is numb and people are probably looking for me. And Im gonna end this by saying as motivational as Jason Ellis is nothing compares to the motivation and determination displayed by Gabe Ruediger on Season 5 of The Ultimate Fighter. To go on National Television and assblast ice cream sandwich your way through a once in a lifetime opportunity like being coached by BJ Penn shows a man who works hard to achieve his goals in life. GET THESE BALLS RUEDIGIRL
John Hendrix (@Hispandrix)
- Where do you live?Lacombe, LA – but to not confuse people or clarify, New Orleans
- What is your occupation?Retail GM – master of cell phones
- Tell me a little about yourself.I’ll just keep it short and simple: Avid/Rabid sports fan, beer enthusiast, love women, technology, and havin’ a good time
- How long have you listened to TJES?Over 2 years now, I’m to the point where I get mad if I miss it, but I listen everyday, and even catch the replays on Stars Too at times
- How did you discover TJES?Through a buddy of mine who was listening to TJES
- What keeps you listening to TJES?You never know what’s going to happen next. I have never been big on Radio Shows, but once I started listening, I couldn’t switch it off. I respect all the guys on the show, and I like Ellis’ transparency. I think since they interact with a lot of people too during the show, keeps it interesting.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How?Yes – currently I’m back in the gym again. I went through some job BS in April, and through TJES & HTFU – it has helped me through my job agonies. I could have quit, but I powered through it, and had the mentality of wanting to prove them wrong. Currently pursuing other options because I don’t think I have to settle.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? #EllisFam is great, definitely love the fact that everyone (well most everyone) is cool with each other. I enjoy talking to everyone on EllisMania, and tweeting with you fuckers too!