I have asked for the EllisFam to do a small 8 question interview so that we may get to know one another and how The Jason Ellis Show has changed or impacted our lives. These are their reply’s, unedited and all in their own words. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, and thank you to everyone who participated. Without you all this wouldn’t be possible.
Kimmy D (@KimDultz)
- Where do you live? Boise, Idaho
- What is your occupation? Nanny and metal artist
- Tell me a little about yourself. I make cool shit outta metal with fire. Also… I peed my pants the morning after I drank a whole bottle of wine for the first time ever. I was 22 and at a 2 week art camp type dealio and the bathroom was up some stairs and down a dock.
- How long have you listened to TJES? 4 years
- How did you discover TJES? My husband heard Ellis on Stern and introduced me to him.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? Stress reliever, escape from reality, and, of course, he’s mega fucking hilarious.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? I now do at least 20 push ups every day so I can get rid of my Duff arms. TJES has also introduced me to tons of fucking awesome people. It’s going to make me a lot more poor in about two weeks from now though… But it’ll be totally fucking worth it. Oh, and I say cunt now.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? I pole dance and have a pole in my house. Also, I’m a huge Greek mythology geek and have a half sleeve with Zeus and Athena.
Where do you live? Long Island NY
What is your occupation? Driving a truck
Tell me a little about yourself. Ex drug dealer, addict, criminal at the same time a Great husband and Dad. Loyal and friendly mother fucker
How long have you listened to TJES? About 3 yrs
How did you discover TJES? Wifey had XM for O&A when I would borrow her car I’d flip through the stations stumbled upon this Aussie dude one day. Hooked ever since
What keeps you listening to TJES? Fell in love with these dudes NO HOMO
Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? Ellis attitude and verbal smack downs kinda pointed me towards a better lifestyle. I need tough love
Is there anything else you would like to share? I was outta control and would call in Alot. Past couple months have been absolute hell for me. But TJES and the ellisfam got me through the roughest times ever. and for that I’m forever in debt to all of you…respect…1
Glad your doing good Scottie. I always remember you calling in man.