HateBean isn’t racist. So maybe that’s why it was surprise to everyone to hear an alleged “N-Bomb” in the lyrics. Sure. HateBean claims to have not said that word, but Ellis, Tully, & Jude heard it. You decide for yourself. Plus two bonus tracks of Wilson!
Need more HATEBEAN? We got more HATEBEAN!
- HATEBEAN With 1 New Track & 1 New Cover!
- HATEBEAN: Spreading More Love
- The State of HATEBEAN As Of Right This Very God Damned Moment
- HATEBEAN Live With Number Five
- HATEBEAN Four On The Floor & I’m Out The Door Tracks
- HATEBEAN The Third Brown Eye Tracks
- HATEBEAN Unveils His Latest Scorching Tracks