I have asked for the EllisFam to do a small 8 question interview so that we may get to know one another and how The Jason Ellis Show has changed or impacted our lives. These are their reply’s, unedited and all in their own words. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, and thank you to everyone who participated. Without you all this wouldn’t be possible.
中 Cody D 中 (@Fuckasaurus_RDS)
- Where do you live? Texas
- What is your occupation? Professional Archaeologist
- Tell me a little about yourself. Married to the lovely Amber D and we have three boxers. I am Jeep Wrangler and outdoor enthusiast. I am also a bit of a gaming and comic book nerd. I have a Red Dragons tattoo on my leg that I got in 2009 after I got my Master’s Degree. Hope to get a Wolfknives tattoo soon.
- How long have you listened to TJES? Since 2008
- How did you discover TJES? Bought my new Jeep and was looking for a good punk rock station to listen to Bad Religion and found Ellis, haven’t changed the channel since.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? Everything! The motivation and comedy Jason provides, the intellect and comedy Tully adds and the holy shit did Rawdawg just say or do that stupid shit, pretty much sums it up.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? Jason has motivated me to be healthier and live a more active lifestyle to the fullest.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? I am curious how many other EllisFam are Wrangler and boxer owners. There seems to be a lot according to my Instagram. Also RED DRAGONS and WOLFKNIVES4LIFE to the EllisFam! You all rule!
- Where do you live? Calgary, Alberta Canada
- What is your occupation? I drive a truck and deliver food and supplies to any food establishment of whom has an account with us. Some of our larger accounts include Tim Horton’s, Starbucks and A&W. I am a chef by trade and have worked in the hospitality industry all my life. As fun as it is to live like a rock star it’s not one that you can maintain for very long. If you have worked in the industry, you know exactly what I’m talking about. I love driving a truck because well, what guy doesn’t think large trucks are cool and this job is stress free compared to what I was accustomed.
- Tell me a little about yourself. I’m 31, single and ready to mingle. I like long walks on the beach, watching the sunset and spending quality time with your mom. She thinks I’m funny. I’ve adopted a healthy lifestyle and have lost over 50lbs. I enjoy watching sports and am a huge Seahawks fan. I also like to pretend that my truck is a light pink unicorn that I ride on roads of rainbows and the food that I deliver are cupcakes that it shits out.
- How long have you listened to TJES? I have listened since the merge but only seriously listened since around the time of Ellismania 6.
- How did you discover TJES? I discovered the show just after the merge, so Ellismania 5. We were listening to Faction in the kitchen and the show came on. At that time I only knew it was a talk show so we would change the station almost immediately. Then one day we were too busy to change it and were forced to listen. As you can imagine we were surprised by what was being said and couldn’t stop laughing.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? I like to laugh so the hilarity that ensues keeps me coming back, that and the fact that all the tweets on my TL do not make sense otherwise.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? The show has impacted my life in several ways. I was always a big fan of the monologue that Jason would do at the beginning of the show about some epiphany he had about life or his family. At the time I was using several substances that would bring me to pure enlightenment in a spiritual sense so I could really relate to his story. That being said, the show has helped me to achieve enlightenment without the help of said substances and also is the reason for adopting a healthy lifestyle.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? Follow me on twitter @itswillbitches and only pure awesomeness allowed.