I have asked for the EllisFam to do a small 8 question interview so that we may get to know one another and how The Jason Ellis Show has changed or impacted our lives. These are their reply’s, unedited and all in their own words. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, and thank you to everyone who participated. Without you all this wouldn’t be possible.
- Where do you live? South East Georgia, 3 minutes from Florida
- What is your occupation? IT tech at a big ass plant, only been there 2 weeks. I was unemployed since Feb 14th 2011. I literally tweeted that I got fired a minute after and got a bunch of responses from people concerned that I hadn’t even met in person. Ellisfam pretty much kept me from getting too dark in a bad time.
- Tell me a little about yourself. 30 year old former Marine, never been married, no kids. Love to grill/smoke food. (here come the ninja jokes)
- How long have you listened to TJES? Since Feb. 2008
- How did you discover TJES? A friend and I just got hired on as roving technicians (aka, we drove all over fixing shit) and I rode with him the day after he got Sirius. He caught Ellis the day before and spoke of him as if I should know of his show. It just so happens it was the show they were reviewing the Illusionist’s tape of him being jerked off by Joanna Angel and 2 other ladies. I bought my Sirius unit the next damn day, I was hooked.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? When it’s just Ellis, Tully and Josh bullshitting the show is beyond awesome.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? Yeah I’d say so. I got a lil heavy after getting out the military. I hardened the fuck up and dropped about 70 lbs. Halftime nowadays is motivational too.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? I was at EM7 and met a shit ton of cool people. I tried to blaze with every ninja I could. Now that I am employed again, EM9 I’m looking for all the ninjas to party with, if ya know what I mean mate.
Julie Anuskewic (@julieanuskewic)
- Where do you live? Castle Dale, Ut aka Utah’s assho!e. We moved here from Pittsburg, PA when I was 2 so my dad could work in the coal mines. Actually, the Crandal Canyon mine collapse where the 5 guys died is 10 min from me.
- What is your occupation? Home Health R.N. I have been a nurse for almost 10 yrs.
- Tell me a little about yourself. I am 33. I have been married to my husband, Jeff for 6 yrs. We have been together 15years(very young when we met.) He is a boss at a CO2 plant owned by a corporation out of Canada so he goes up there quite often..I have a 14 yo son, Devon, and a 5 yo daughter, Illeana. I have a cow dog named Dog, and an English Bulldog named Roscoe, aka Bubba. We also have a dumb effin cat and a full grown bearded dragon. I love animals….especially pandas, orcas, elephants, and owls. My neighbor owns zebras. We got to pet a baby zebra that was being walked down the road on a rope leash..I love to ATV in the mountains or desert. We are 15 min from each.
- How long have you listened to TJES? A little over 2 yrs. My husband has listened for about 5.
- How did you discover TJES? My husband got me hooked. Now I am obsessed. I got EM tickets this yr without asking and made him go. We had a blast!
- What keeps you listening to TJES? I love everyone involved in the show. What a great variety of personalities! I love the honesty and loyalty. The boys hold nothing back. We know every detail of their lives. You can’t get that from any other show.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? Of course it has! Brace yourselves, this may sound cheesy… I have had many bad days..work, relationship, familial, life complications. But the minute I start listening to Ellis, the problems seem to dissipate. Ellis, the boys, and Ellisfam, provide Laughter, companionship, entertainment, and respect….traits that definitely have impacted my life for the better! I feel that I owe a lot to the boys.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? RED DRAGONS!. Oh..my bulldog farts like a human..