I have asked for the EllisFam to do a small 8 question interview so that we may get to know one another and how The Jason Ellis Show has changed or impacted our lives. These are their reply’s, unedited and all in their own words. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, and thank you to everyone who participated. Without you all this wouldn’t be possible.
- Where do you live? The Republic Nation Of Mole People
- What is your occupation? I get paid to drive around and blow my load.
- Tell me a little about yourself. I have an ex-model trophy wife, with 2 amazing little shit heads, that lucky enough, got their mothers looks. I’m a work aholic.
I was once a drummer in a very shitty punk band, yet for some reason? Was able to play and make friends with very famous bands. My aunt (by marriage) is playboy playmate, miss july 1959. My uncle is retired vic prez of universal pictures. His son, my cousin, is a producer for futureama. Yet I drive a truck hahaha. My last name means rooster in dutch, and in my younger days I was a real dick so my friends put it together and that was the birth of Roostercock.
- How long have you listened to TJES? About 5 or 6 years now?
- How did you discover TJES? I was talking with my buddy brownie after I just got my xm and he turned me on to it.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? The fact that I have a lot of identical storys as Jason but I was a drummer not a skater.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? Very much so! Jason via (and most famous on twitter for) DM’s, helped me threw some very difficult decisions I had to make. Which is why I believe he put me in for EM7. He knew I owed him and would not disappoint.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? My full name is Nicholas Arie DenHaan. Nicholas, Arie ( means harry in dutch), DenHaan ( means Rooster in dutch) Nicholas Harry Rooster. This is something I must live with for the rest of my life hahaha
Jeff G 中 (@jakejeff)
- Where do you live? Hamilton Ontario Canada.
- What is your occupation? Buyer for a Big box retail store until I broke me back/neck. Goal is to work again by 2013 :)
- Tell me a little about yourself. 6 years ago I broke my neck and back. I didn’t walk for 5+ years. Had a bad pain killer addiction all those years. In March I quit all pain killers and worked my ass off to walk again. As of today I walk 15 km a day. And have lost 75 lbs. Dr. Told me I would never walk again. Fuck him!! :)
- How long have you listened to TJES? Since Ellis was on Stern the first time.
- How did you discover TJES? Howard Stern appearance.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? Definitely the Canada trash talk :) and the + message.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? The message of HTFU changed everything and #ellisfam support eh!
- Is there anything else you would like to share? Fuck Tully :) Anyone can htfu and change!! I was at the bottom more depressed and addicted then anyone! Now I’m HAPPY and Getting healthy! Thanks #ellisfam #muskakills
If you would like to be apart of the EllisFam Interviews, please contact me (@Az_RedDragon) through twitter and I will send the interview to you.