I have asked for the EllisFam to do a small 8 question interview so that we may get to know one another and how The Jason Ellis Show has changed or impacted our lives. These are their reply’s, unedited and all in their own words. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, and thank you to everyone who participated. Without you all this wouldn’t be possible.
Sean on t.witter (@thegooser)
- Where do you live? Fort Saint James, British Columbia Canada
- What is your occupation? Field medic (First aider in remote locations)
- Tell me a little about yourself. I am 34 yrs old. Im a camp worker, been one now 4.5 years. Before that I worked in the sawmill industry for a dozen years or so. Dont have much of a home life now because im always gone away to work. I have two sons, with my ex. 11 and soon to be 9. I like to Ocean fish. would love to try sky diving at some point
- How long have you listened to TJES? 2 years now, since the days of Bitches Who Suck Cock With Their Vagina’s. The first good bit I heard was ‘The De-cock-alon’ or the ‘cock olympics’.
- How did you discover TJES? Another worker on this job I was on turned me on to it. I’ve gotten a few on the show now as well, a few chicks to.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? Not exactly sure! When I started listening I was going through a rough time of it with the ex, and in his way that we all know, helped me through it. Ellis’ best quote in my opinion is “Its not a lie to tell yourself you can be better” Love that saying and a refer to it a lot. Its a crazy obsession that I cant explain. Plus he is a crazy funny fuck!
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? Yes. How? The show has opened my eyes to other views on life. I’ve become more tolerant towards other types of people. Some of my thinking ways have changed…for the better. My town is on the the way to the no where and is pretty small, so I have been rather sheltered all these years.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? When not in camp I do like to drink beers or rye and seven with friends. Having some drinks standing around a camp fire. I love my boys very much, and want to see them every chance I get. EM9 is defiantly on my radar. TJES is a great show, for the comedy and the more serious stuff. I am grateful for being introduced to ellis, twitter, and the ellisfam. Whenever I hear Tully read my tweets I get pretty pumped about it, its lame I know, but I’m proud when that happens.
Kinky Blenderr (@KinkyBlenderr)
Where do you live?Tucson, AZ
What is your occupation?Worker’s comp claims.
Tell me a little about yourself. 31 years old, mom of a 10 yr old lil girl, single. I work and hang w/ my kid. Not a party animal but occasionally toss a couple back. Yeah this part’s kinda boring these days!
How long have you listened to TJES?About 4 years
How did you discover TJES? Flipping through channels and heard the accent screaming “FUCK!” and “FUCK YOU!”, “YES, I’M ME and YOU’RE YOU!”. I mean, how could I not stop and listen? I’ve been hooked ever since.
What keeps you listening to TJES? I have a boring job, I listen 5 days a week all 4 hrs, PLUS part of the replays! The show keeps me going everyday because Jason’s so funny and real. Not to mention Tully’s clever, witty ass and Rawdoggy, that dirty lil gerbal with his Man-boyish giggle! I love them all. It really is a love and hate relationship with Jason, sometimes I can’t stand him but I mostly love him. He’s honest and very motivating, and he’s not afraid to say things other men would never dare to say or admit.
Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? I say the show has definitely helped to put a smile on my face and make me laugh during some pretty hard times in my life. That goes a long way and I appreciate the fact that no matter how shitty things are in a day, I always know that come 12 o’ clock (or 1pm in the fall/winter), I’m bound to laugh or smile about something said on the show. Also gotta say though, when I’m having an awesome day Ellis makes it even more awesome!
Is there anything else you would like to share?I just wanna say, this lil interview was pretty cool. Wish there was a way to connect with Ellisfam here in my city. Someone, get on that! haha!
If you would like to be apart of the EllisFam Interviews, please contact me (@Az_RedDragon) through twitter and I will send the interview to you.