I have asked for the EllisFam to do a small 8 question interview so that we may get to know one another and how The Jason Ellis Show has changed or impacted our lives. These are their reply’s, unedited and all in their own words. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, and thank you to everyone who participated. Without you all this wouldn’t be possible.
SHARK CHUCKER (@sharkchucker)
i am @sharkchucker
- Where do you live? I live just north of Memphis
- What is your occupation? I am a shipping and receiving pee on.
- Tell me a little about yourself. i am a anti social, athiest, with a love for comedy, and sarcasm.
- How long have you listened to TJES? started listening in the baby throat, wart cock era, but i first heard E. on octane shitting on the music I listen to.
- How did you discover TJES? when btls jumped the shark, landed on top of it , and then ate it on testical radio, he told the fans to fuck off and listen to Ellis. that was a good idea so i did
- What keeps you listening to TJES? the unpredictable nature, the real emotions, the stupidity, and the good heart, anchored by the quick whit and sarcasm of Tully keep me.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? I have changed. I no longer throw butts out the window. now i save them up , and once a year i fedex them to a buddy on the west side . he dumps them in the pacific ocean for me.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? GO STARS … is it october yet ?
- Where do you live? Frederick maryland
- What is your occupation? Printing.
- Tell me a little about yourself. Born in 80. Have a young son. Own my house. Very active in sports. Work hard. Enjoy each moment as I can!
- How long have you listened to TJES? Feels like the very first time. Started listening about 2 months before the LL interview. Whatever that adds up to
- How did you discover TJES? Random. Like rock so faction was on the presets. Heard it n loved it. RDS ever since.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? “That RawDog character. He talks like a Jew and it makes me angry!”. Really I’m a huge Tully and Mayhem fan.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? When I started listening, I was a recent single father picking up the pieces from a failed engagement and household. Long story short, Ellis’ Harden the Fuck Up motto got me out of a 2year rut in depression. Since I have bought a home, found a gorgeous woman and my son is kicking ass!
- Is there anything else you would like to share? Hahaha Yeah. I am a fellow circle jerker. I wasn’t with raw-dizzle but can relate. However no one in my circle was gay. So No Homo literally!
If you would like to be apart of the EllisFam Interviews, please contact me (@Az_RedDragon) through twitter and I will send the interview to you.