I have asked for the EllisFam to do a small 8 question interview so that we may get to know one another and how The Jason Ellis Show has changed or impacted our lives. These are their reply’s, unedited and all in their own words. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, and thank you to everyone who participated. Without you all this wouldn’t be possible.
Uppity Dick (@Banginmumtards)
- Where do you live? I live in Orange County, CA. No it’s not like the tv show, fuck off!!!
- What is your occupation? Electrician. Hope I spelled that right
- Tell me a little about yourself. 29. Train muay thai, race motorcycles, bang my old lady, and pretty much an all around good guy but acts like a fucktard
- How long have you listened to TJES? Been listening to the wing for 3 1/2 years. Can I get a red dragons?
- How did you discover TJES? Got this job and they bought new F150 with a trial subscription. Scrolling one day and ran across these retards talking about catching bull loads, and the rest was history.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? Just a down to earth person who acts real. Met him a few times and always acts just like he does on the show. Now that I’ve also gotten to know a lot of the ellisfam on twitter as well I have become increasingly involved in the show. Just a all around great show to feel a part of
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? got in a bad motorcycle accident a while back and went on a bender of getting shitfaced, popping pills, eating shit, got fat as fuck and being a all around worthless human being. Ellis had one of those motivational shows about hardening the fuck up. Before the show ended my cigarettes were in the trash and was limping my ass down to my apartments gym to the treadmill to start rehabbing my injuries. I’m now 50lbs lighter, non smoker, train MMA 5 days a week, back on the motorcycle lighter and faster than ever. Thanks mate!!
- Is there anything else you would like to share? As much as I love the Ellis show, the best it’s brought me in my life is Ellis Fam. You guys are the part of the show I get to interact with and feel a part of something bigger than just myself. Love you guys!! And for fuck sake YES that is my real license plate for my bike in my avi!!! @banginmumtards
中 Bevan 中 (@Cre8vBlade)
- Where do you live? Virginia Beach, VA
- What is your occupation? Web Designer / Social Media Coordinator
- Tell me a little about yourself. I love being creative. If I can’t be creative with whatever I’m doing, it’s not worth my time.
- How long have you listened to TJES? I’ve listened for about three years
- How did you discover TJES? I was listening to Bubba the Love Sponge and they were playing a rerun that day. I decided to flip around channels and came across Ellis. I slowly changed the channel from Bubba to Ellis as I found him more interesting. Stopped listening to Bubba completely after a while.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? He inspires me everyday to be my best, to be the best man possible. He projects that attitude in almost every broadcast. I love hearing him and Tully help shape Rawdog’s life for the better because I see a lot of me in him when I was that age. I struggled with women, was unsure of myself, and was a total dork. They all have shaped my life for the better.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? The day I switched to Ellis was the day he was interviewing Devlyn Steele from Tools to Life. I was going through a really low point in my life and it was exactly what I need to hear that day. I went through the 90-Day Challenge and graduated a stronger, more positive person. I don’t consider it luck, I consider it a blessing I heard Ellis that day. He and Devlyn taught me that there is no situation I couldn’t get out of, that I need to stay positive, and when things get rough I need to HTFU and power through it to succeed. Ellis has also taught me how to man-up more, to endure pain and ridicule in order to become a stronger individual. I am also part of the OG Ellisfam, a group that has allowed me to open up more as a person, be bolder in my attitude, and become more confident with women (because they have some LOVELY ones in the group I call my friends).
- Is there anything else you would like to share? Ellisfam forever.
Thanks, Jason. Rock on and RED DRAGONS.