There’s a simple formula on how to be a DJ on Sirius / XM’s Shade 45 channel and I’m going to reveal that secret formula to you! Get this down and you’ll be just as good as most all of the DJ’s on that channel with the only exception being Jude (@rude_jude) Here are the “secret” steps:
- Play the same “popular” songs that have been played 3 to 4 times within a 12 hour period.
- Make sure you interrupt the song multiple times by pushing a button that says: “Warning. The drama king is in the building.”
- Push that same button at least 5 times in a row.
- Push that same button again after 10 seconds.
- Now push a button that sounds like an air horn.
- Push that same button 3 to 4 times in a row.
- Repeat steps 2 through 6 until the song is over, making sure the audience has only heard a maximum of 10 words. The rest should be button sounds.
- Repeat steps 1 through 7 for the remainder of your shift.
Congratulations! You are now a “professional” DJ on Sirius / XM’s Shade 45 channel.