Well, if you haven’t listened to the Friday show by now, you are probably wondering why the fuck your favorite recapping website hasn’t provided you with an eloquent retelling of Friday’s Jason Ellis Show event. Well you see, daddy drinks sometimes and then daddy feels a little funny and has to sleep all morning. And I barely took notes at all, and I’m watching the Walking Dead right now, so like your mom, I’ll give you a quickie while the commercials are on.
- That AC/DC drummer that was accused of hiring someone out for murder was ultimately acquitted of charges, which is great because NOW YOU NEED TO BUY A NEW AC/DC ALBUM RIGHT NOW WITH YOUR MONEY. *Disclaimer: don’t buy it*
- Ellis is going back to Australia (No, not for good O&A fans) for a vacation next summer and got some kind of Australian station wagon to drive around while he is there. Also, there are a shit load of camels there to kill.
- Magnum cars are named after a bullshit condom to make you feel like a man. Or a gun that will blow a good sized fuck hole in a man. (Eh, Wilson?)
Mad ChildYelawolf was on the show and has a new album out and they played a song which wasn’t terrible. I’m not a huge fan so I didn’t give much of a shit. Now you know he was on if you give a shit.
- Hotdog doesn’t wear deodorant because he breaks out. Also, his washing machine broke and he was wearing dirty clothes and he fucking stunk. So naturally, the guys decided he needed a baby bath with baby wipes from Cumtard. Cumtard rubbed him down while Hotdog used his gay sex voice to say things like: “Oh yeah get under my titties” and “Don’t forget my belly button” It was one of the coolest things I’ve ever listened to.
- Anyone else enjoying Hotdog’s slow descent into Rawdog-hood?
- Kevin Smith is
going to be on the show on Wednesday, courtesy of Cumtard who landed him as a guest. Get some, Tard! Look forward to that.
- The guys reviewed the piece of shit Van-Damme movie TimeCop, and yeah it’s as big of a piece of shit as you’d expect.
- and finally, there was a gigantic announcement revealed early on in the show. Ellismania 10 will be in Las Vegas on February 21st (Friday show of course on the 20th at the Hard Rock) So everyone rejoice and get ready to punch each other in the face. TICKETS WILL BE GOING ON SALE NEXT WEEK, PRESUMABLY FROM OFFICIALJASONELLIS.COM
- THE LIVE EVENT, ASSUMING YOU CANNOT MAKE IT TO VEGAS WILL MORE THAN LIKELY BE SHOWN ON OFFICIALJASONELLIS.COM
- SHIT IS GOING TO GO WRONG AND IT WILL STILL BE BETTER THAN 90% OF THE SHIT YOU WILL WATCH THAT NIGHT
Thank you and goodnight!