I have asked for the EllisFam to do a small 8 question interview so that we may get to know one another and how The Jason Ellis Show has changed or impacted our lives. These are their reply’s, unedited and all in their own words. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, and thank you to everyone who participated. Without you all this wouldn’t be possible.
- Where do you live? Chino Valley, Az
- What is your occupation? Full time student, mom, Independent Distributor for Zija (nutrition, weight loss) and Part time painter (houses not pictures)
- Tell me a little about yourself. The most important thing to me if my family, everything I do is so I can have freedom to spend time with them. #livelifeunlimited!
- How long have you listened to TJES? About 2 yrs, full time for a little over a year I only have xm subscription so I can listen to JE
- How did you discover TJES? My husband
- What keeps you listening to TJES? Its so funny!!! Unlike anything else on the radio.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? My 14 yrs old looks up to Jason bc he was picked on and so is my son. Jason’s success has helped him to deal with the kids that bully him. He has stood up to them and they don’t really bother him much anymore. I find my family talking about the show at the dinner table. They are part of our fam now.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? If you have never been to Ellismania, make plans to attend #9, its great fun. And become a wolfknife #wolfknives #ellisfam
R✗M✗RDS © (@manus1123)
- Where do you live? Santa Fe, New Mexico
- What is your occupation? Lead Marketing Director for a national retail chain.
- Tell me a little about yourself. I’m Native American. Cherokee and Navajo to be specific. I love music. Play it, Write it, live it ! Tattoo’s and Cold Beer ! Ive been to the basement of Hell. It was fun for awhile. But, growing up is a lot more enjoyable. I’ve seen evil. I’ve been evil. But, that was yesterday. My 4yo daughter has given me a new look at how Fun,Enjoyable,and how New life is. She’s my life ! (She’s also into slipknot \m/)
- How long have you listened to TJES? 6 years now. WoW! Time Flies
- How did you discover TJES? I’ve Been Boarding since the days of Thee Bones Brigade. Shout out to Animal Chin ! Ellismate has always been in the mix
- What keeps you listening to TJES? Its just some Great Funny shit! I just can relate to a fellow Skater!
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? Yes, The impact of the show has led me to get some of my friends to listen to Ellismate.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? Yes, There’s one more thing I’d like to share. Your Mum ! REDDRAGONS ! ! ! !