I have asked for the EllisFam to do a small 8 question interview so that we may get to know one another and how The Jason Ellis Show has changed or impacted our lives. These are their reply’s, unedited and all in their own words. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, and thank you to everyone who participated. Without you all this wouldn’t be possible.
- Where do you live? I live 10 minutes North of Seattle in Washington state.
- What is your occupation? I work at large electronics company. We make Ultrasound machines, Sonicare is here, and difibulators. Hopefully I will be changing occupations in the next month.
- Tell me a little about yourself. – I am a 24 year old with 14 years of experience. Surf, snow skate. Anything on a board. I live in an area where all these are accessable.
- How long have you listened to TJES? I got Sirius 5 years ago for Howard. After Artie left I got bored. Around the time when Tully was still Cow-fucker.
- How did you discover TJES? It was the #1 show on TSS radio, so I had to check it out.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? It’s the future. Tully’s quick wit, and Oxford smarts, Josh is NEEDED for the show. The way they all interact is the greatest thing ever. I am never in a bad mood if I am listening to the show. And it goes without saying, but Jason is awesome.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? For one thing it’s made me a nicer person to be around. It puts me in a good mood which saves me from going ape shit on employees/girlfriends/etc. EM8 was my first and I had no idea it would be as great as it was. From the minute I met my first out aof stat ellisfam brother Victor “wolfknife oscar de la hoya) it seemed ten minutes passed and the entire hotel was over-run by ellisfam. It seemed like we all knew each other. Everyone was friendly to everyone. (except the chick from Red Dear that slapped me for making fun of Canada). I can say without question it was the best time I have ever had. The show has also motivated me to eat better and get excersize that doesn’t involve a board. Cut down on the drinking. etc.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? Long live tully, Fuck Canada.
Al lindsay (@ReddogRacing69)
- Where do you live? I live east of Calgary but work in northern Alberta
- What is your occupation? Shovel operator for a oil sands mine
- Tell me a little about yourself. I’m 43 years old about to get married for a second time to a awesome girl. my father died from drinking and I find myself very aware of addictions and came very close to falling into the same pattern as my father.
- How long have you listened to TJES? Been listening since he was saying radome shit between songs. Listened to faction waiting for the songs to end just to hear what he said next
- How did you discover TJES? Faction.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? I can relate a lot to what he s gone threw in his personal life.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? Harden the fuck up. I can get down on myself sometimes on really stupid shit. So I harden the fuck up
- Is there anything else you would like to share? Ellis needs to do a ellismania in Calgary
If you would like to be apart of the EllisFam Interviews, please contact me (@Az_RedDragon) through twitter and I will send the interview to you.