I have asked for the EllisFam to do a small 8 question interview so that we may get to know one another and how The Jason Ellis Show has changed or impacted our lives. These are their reply’s, unedited and all in their own words. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, and thank you to everyone who participated. Without you all this wouldn’t be possible.
- Where do you live? I live in Newark, Delaware.
- What is your occupation? I am a Financial Advisor.
- Tell me a little about yourself. I am Wolfknives member 1% Cocksucker. 24 years old. A dude. Grew up skateboarding. Vocalist/guitarist in Conqbine, a black/grime metal band. Into physical fitness and health largely because of the show. A big fan of rally racing and the Lucas Oil truck series.
- How long have you listened to TJES? I have listened to Jason Ellis for about 3 years.
- How did you discover TJES? I bought a new car with a Sirius trial and found Ellis during day one of ownership. I’ve been hooked ever since!
- What keeps you listening to TJES? The comedy of the show is a huge reason I listen every day. The show also makes me feel like I’m sitting around with a group of my friends just bullshitting. It’s got a laid back and down to earth vibe about it, while still having bits and segments to feel like a radio show.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? The show has changed a lot about me. It’s improved my shitty attitude for one. I noticed I started becoming more positive by listening to stuff Jason would say and looking at myself like “dude, you fucking do that! STOP IT!”. Halftime also got me back into working out. Sitting at a desk job and eating like shit, I got very out of shape. Since halftime has started, it threw me back into a 5 day per week workout routine and I’m eating much healthier. Somehow this radio show has gotten me off of my depressed ass and back to some sort of normalcy. RESPECT!
- Is there anything else you would like to share? I hope to meet all of the guys on the show someday; just to thank them. They definitely help keep me laughing, even on my shittiest of days. So, if Tully, Raw Dog, and Jason see these interviews, THANK YOU GUYS!
Big Red 中 (@Einarcus)
- Where do you live? Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- What is your occupation? Labourer, hope to become a Steamfitter / Pipefitter.
- Tell me a little about yourself. I like Hockey, Movies, Good clothes, Fast cars, Whiskey and You. What else do you need to know
- How long have you listened to TJES? I’ve listened since Tully was called Cowfucker and Rawdog was The Illusionist.
- How did you discover TJES? My “Brother” Jon was always listening to it in his work truck, So I got Sirius installed in my truck(s)
- What keeps you listening to TJES? The show keeps growing, it never is the same. But mostly the Jingleberry mock tunes.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? I ofter drive accross country or a 5hr drive between Edmonton and Fort Mac so I plan my trips around the show. My body and mind have changed, both good and bad.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? When i’m not listening to the Ellis show or playing hockey. I like to read non-fiction books. and also I was Born Naked and Ready they just put clothes on me.
If you would like to be apart of the EllisFam Interviews, please contact me (@Az_RedDragon) through twitter and I will send the interview to you.