I have asked for the EllisFam to do a small 8 question interview so that we may get to know one another and how The Jason Ellis Show has changed or impacted our lives. These are their reply’s, unedited and all in their own words. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, and thank you to everyone who participated. Without you all this wouldn’t be possible.
Chris Schmidt (@Schmidt_happenz)
- Where do you live? Syracuse,NY
- What is your occupation? I work in Sales. Office and Medical Products
- Tell me a little about yourself. I was born and raised here in Syracuse. Havent traveled much. Always been a straight edge kid. Been involved in Lacrosse and Basketball. Love titties. Have a Bulldog. Play Xbox sometimes. Listen to Jason everyday and will support him on his rise to the King of Radio Throne. SpoogeNite on Ellismania. @Schmidt_Happenz on twitter
- How long have you listened to TJES? Probably about a year now.
- How did you discover TJES? Was driving on the way to work. Was looking for Opie and Anthony channel cause i heard it was funny. Came across Sarah and Ashley fucking each other and thought it was one of the funniest things ide ever heard. Been hooked since. Never looked for another Radio show to listen to. I love my job strictly because i spend so much time in my car and can tune into the show as much as possible.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? The show makes me feel like im part of something Huge. I realize that sounds incredibly gay but i feel like the world will become to learn who Jason Ellis, RawDog, and Tully are and will fall in love with them. This is only the start of something Huge and I would love to be able to say i was there for the ride.. I know a year isn’t a long time but i feel like theres a lot more to look forward to in the Future. Jason being the Future of course.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? Between all the joking and the games played on the show. Jason gives great advice to his listeners when they are in need and pieces of what he has said have stuck with me. He helps give perspective on things and is a genuine person.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? Im completely nude right now watching the Yankees. I also love Boyz II Men and Freezepops.
Bushy McPoopington (@iPoopinBushes)
- Where do you live? with my mom and my sister in San Diego
- What is your occupation? I freeload off my mom
- Tell me a little about yourself. I am a 6 year old yellow lab. My mom rescued me when I was 9 months old. I love the beach, long walks, treats and following mom around the house
- How long have you listened to TJES? is he that funny sounding dude my mom always listens to on the radio?
- How did you discover TJES? My mom listens to TJES every day. I’m pretty sure she’s been listening as long as she’s had me.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? I really like that smart dude, I think his name is scully or cully or something like that. I also really love the jingleberries.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? because of this show, my mom goes out of town alot and I don’t like that. but she has made a lot of friends and laughs alot when the show is on. So if she’s happy, I’m happy.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? I may just be a dog, but I have two ears and they both work and I know this show is great. I may not speak english, but ellis can’t read, so we’re even, right?
If you would like to be apart of the EllisFam Interviews, please contact me (@Az_RedDragon) through twitter and I will send the interview to you.