I have asked for the EllisFam to do a small 8 question interview so that we may get to know one another and how The Jason Ellis Show has changed or impacted our lives. These are their reply’s, unedited and all in their own words. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, and thank you to everyone who participated. Without you all this wouldn’t be possible.
JERRY TUCKER (@CRAZYJERR)
- Where do you live? Fort Collins Colorado I Have Family Ties In Kansas City, Wichita
- What is your occupation? I am a ASE Master Tech and I Certify Used Cars at a Honda,GM,Buick Dealer I Love My Job and they take great care of me. About 55 hours a week I also maitnence a Fleet of 8 Semi’s and 12 trailers and wash Trucks on weekend usually 15 hour’s a week After Both Jobs I stay Busy Building my own Buisnesses: I’m a Mobil DJ,I dj Events and Weddings, – use Virtual DJ,Hercules RMX controller, Behearing Mixer’s & Speakers. I’m Very addicted to my DJ Lighting I Also Run Sound For A Local Rock Band and I bring all the Lighting for there Gigs Usually One A Month Northern Colorado and Denver Area Gigs, I Get Paid to Learn the art of Live Mixing and Large PA systems. I get real Hands on experience with my DJ gear between there sets I keep the Music going reading crowd to practice the Craft of DJ’ing I run My Woodworking>Metal Fab Shop which provides me with Free Therapy to keep my mind right. I love to create stuff and it usually brings me piece of mind>Currently My Shop is Focusing and research and development on 2 Separate Model Drifting Trikes have a Marketing Plan and under Contract with a Local Shop to sell Trikes out of and Online as well. I also have a New Line Of Custom Pic Frames I’ve been designing and Setting shop up to assembly line production once I get all my Gigs Built After all that work is done I work the Concerts and do some Gorilla Style Filming of Bands. I do Interviews with Bands Hip Hop, Punk Rock, Even country. I put Videos On CrazyJerr.com and also I do a lot of filming and keep working on Video Production. This is a very fun Part of CrazyJerr and the Dot Com. I don’t get Paid but I do create Contacts in the Music Business and have artists Contact Me to Film or help set up there events. I also Get on Guest Lists which equal Free Shows and Piles of Free Cd’s and Free Shirts Keeping My Closet Full so all in all with Merch and Tickets I do get paid but really enjoy the Journey
- Tell me a little about yourself. I’m Crazy I always Push my self to learn new things. If I watch TV its usually a documentary and I’m studying how they film so I can emulate there style and add my own to my own Documentary I’m filming. As I interview artists I have random questions that throws people off. I’m Just Collecting data for long term projects I’m working on. I Love to Ride Mountain Bikes Usually ride a 5 Mile Loop In hills on lunch. I also Love riding Jump Bikes I have a Pump Track In Back Yard that one day as I dial it in and practice I would like to Ride it like a Pro Google ( MarkWier Pump Track ) I Love Santa Cruz,Older GT Bikes My Jump Bike is a KHS. I snow Board, Love Moto, Rodeo, write Poems …Ding…naw it really goes well with ladies once again a slight bit gay which does work A Girl will not feel threatened by you if you seem a slight bit gay and if played right GOAL. I Have One 12 year Old Son who I have Sunday Night Till Thur am that’s when I chill and rest and enjoy our time together
- How long have you listened to TJES? Been Listinging to Ellis Since about Early 2008
- How did you discover TJES? Flipping Channels and found Faction then was like who is this off the wall assie and rolled with show
- What keeps you listening to TJES? Basically for me I listen to show at works cause it takes my mind off the day to day and keeps me entertained therefore while working I’m entertained. I don’t really take time to critic show cause it does its job for me takes my mind off long days working.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? Show has Changed my life cause I used to send in random Audio Clips and they would play them and love them just opened new doors and I took time to look threw the doors and find new opportunities that have been very Fulfilling. I got Rocked in EM2 volunteered to fight when other fighters did not show up. Lost 8 hours of memory once I came back to the world I found my car and when I opened my trunk I thought I robbed Ellis cause I had stacks of shirts,sweatshirts and the oG Carbon Fiber Red Dragon Chain that Rizzo Made him. Did not realize he gave me all that cause I was very confused or walking talking Blacked Out I Have Made it to EM2,4,5,6,7 and will be at EM8 I don’t get into EllisFam Politics I could Give 2 shits on who is EllisFam OG or who is New. If ur a Ellis Fan and treat me with respect then right back at you if ur Ellis Fan that disrepects me then I know I affected them in a way and I ignore them and win. I Have Learned to Ignore Hatfull coments from the interwebs cause when u put Content online people see it and if it afects them positive or negitive they leave a Comment and I’m not gonna lie I usually ignore comments cause I live a Positive Life and don’t need to deal with Negitifity.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? If you Do right by People Right things will happen. I stay Positive and I really enjoy helping the right People. I am a real nice guy and give people a hand Up and when they take a Hand Out I Kick Back with a Smile From Ear To Ear as I watch everything in there life go wrong I don’t even have to do anything that’s all Karma and I believe. If You did read all this thank you for your Time. As for me having short answers to anything its just not gonna happen my mind is on a race and just won’t stop. In Closing my Fav quete is from Glasses Malone Song “I’m Married to my Grind if girl walks up I repectfully decline cause cheating puts my marrage on the line” right now I’m very driven by my own goals and been leaving girls along cause all the ones I find bring noise to my head….I Love and Live this life makinga a difference everyday I’ve Paid Dues and it just keep getting easier. Thank You for ur time Crazyjerr and The Dot Com salutes all of you
Jen Tipping (@Jen_E_Tipping)
- Where do you live? Orange County, CA
- What is your occupation? Labor & Delivery RN.
- Tell me a little about yourself. I’m super gullible. Great, now you guys are going to fuck with me.
- How long have you listened to TJES? About 2 years.
- How did you discover TJES? I bought a care with satellite radio.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? The humor and most of all the Ellisfam!
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? I have met some super awesome people from all over the country and even out of the country. I’d never have met them if it weren’t for the show!
- Is there anything else you would like to share? I can’t wait to meet more of the fam this Friday!
If you would like to be apart of the EllisFam Interviews, please contact me (@Az_RedDragon) through twitter and I will send the interview to you.