I have asked for the EllisFam to do a small 8 question interview so that we may get to know one another and how The Jason Ellis Show has changed or impacted our lives. These are their reply’s, unedited and all in their own words. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, and thank you to everyone who participated. Without you all this wouldn’t be possible.
- Where do you live? I live in northern Virginia
- What is your occupation? where I work a mindless, boring job at a parts depot for a major domestic auto company that did not receive any government bailout.
- Tell me a little about yourself. I moved to VA from my hometown of Lodi, NJ about 8 yrs ago(not too far from where Tully is from).
- How did you discover TJES? One day while I was sitting in my car for my lunch break I happened to be skimming the Sirius/XM stations. I stummbled across a station playing my favorite group….Metallica. I think it was Master of Puppets. At the end of the song I heard some guy get on the radio talking about how he was the future of radio. I was drawn by his confidence.
- How long have you listened to TJES? That was 4 years ago. With the addition of smart phones and the Sirius/XM app I have been able to listen to the show almost everyday.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? It helps me forget about my miserable job and helps me escape.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? Sometimes I can’t believe the stupidity I am listening too but if I’m in a bad mood, it really does help.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? The show really has evolved since Tully originally left and the dynamic has dramatically changed. When Ellis only had Rawdog to banter with the show was slow paced. Even with the iphone delay when I would send an interesting tweet and get a mention. Josh seemed to always scan twitter looking for something to talk about. Now the show is changing topics so quickly by the time I get to tweet something, the subject already changed.
Its great to listen to a show that includes so many of the audiences comments. It really makes you feel like your part of something special. Keep up the good work you dick knuckles!
- Where do you live? I am currently displaced from my home in Las Vegas NV, to Slagle LA to support and love my in-Law’s. Country folks sure have a lot of heart and soul. And as they say home is where you make it.
- What is your occupation? I am building inspector and storm water pollution inspector working at Army base Ft. Polk. Mainly I ensure our Soldiers have safe homes and clean water.
- Tell me a little about yourself.
- How long have you listened to TJES? I have listened to Ellis since 2006ish.
- How did you discover TJES? I bought a Sirius for a long road trim and Howard Stern, flipping through Channels I hear “this is Jason Ellis I’ll fuck your face”, hooked ever since. Not that I like my face fucked it was just the most unexpected and funny thing I ever heard on my radio.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? I can relate to Ellis and the boys on so many levels through life experiences, that I really feel like we are best friends even though I have never met them and probably won’t. For some reason whenever I’m feeling down or really happy they always have the right words of encouragement at the right time.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? Ever since starting to listen to the show I have finally took action on living a better, happier, healthier life. Still trying to kick the fucking cigg’s though. So I guess I would say that the show has improved and changed many things for the better in my life. Since joining Twitter in 2009 I have also made life long true friends and found love through Ellisfam. You guys know what I mean! Your all the fucking raddest people . Kind, supportive, Funny, loving, understanding, encouraging , and most of all FAMILY.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? Shave My Friends Tonight
If you would like to be apart of the EllisFam Interviews, please contact me (@Az_RedDragon) through twitter and I will send the interview to you.