I have asked for the EllisFam to do a small 8 question interview so that we may get to know one another and how The Jason Ellis Show has changed or impacted our lives. These are their reply’s, unedited and all in their own words. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, and thank you to everyone who participated. Without you all this wouldn’t be possible.
John Serritelli (@serutti)
- Where do you live? King City Ca.
- What is your occupation? Commercial Fire Alarm tech and 16 yr volunteer Fireman.
- Tell me a little about yourself. 48 year old father of 3 grown children from first marriage,Johnny,Sean & Katie and father to an adopted son named Ellis Lee Serritelli with my second wife.
- How long have you listened to TJES? Since about a year before Tiger was born.
- How did you discover TJES? Just ran into the show while listening to Faction while working. Have not missed many shows since then.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? The sense of humor and discussions on the show sounds like my friends and I on any given BBQ & Beer weekend. Also was a skater and rode Moto until I got a mortgage and kids.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? The show has kept me entertained every weekday and helped balance my mood by allowing me to laugh when stressed out. My wife swears she never see’s me laughing out loud as much as I do while listening to Ellis show.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? Show is much better with Tully back although it did not suck when it was just Jason and Josh. My name when I call in is Serutti and my twitter name for the show is Cumguvna.
Hope this helps
John A Serritelli
Howard Stone (@TheHStone624)
- Where do you live? Marlton, NJ
- What is your occupation? Application Developer for Excel
- Tell me a little about yourself. I am 45 years old, married for 17 years, 2 kids (daughter, 11; son 8 (he is learning disabled, autistic and epileptic)). Live outside of Philadelphia (on the right side of the river) and work in NYC (daily 4.5 to 5 hour commute). Big music fan (SkaFunkRastaPunk), Xbox, been an XM subscriber since year one.
- How long have you listened to TJES? Started listening just before Tully came back.
- How did you discover TJES? Stumbled upon the show while scanning XM.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? The guys make me feel young… They have the best and most natural camaraderie, better than any other team out there.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? Yeah, they certainly changed the way I approach each day. It was easy to feel sorry for myself with my son’s medical issues. Now I do 20 pushups a day and have hardened the fuck up!
- Is there anything else you would like to share? I am the HBomb, your awesome NJ Turnpike correspondent.
If you would like to be apart of the EllisFam Interviews, please contact me (@Az_RedDragon) through twitter and I will send the interview to you.