I have asked for the EllisFam to do a small 8 question interview so that we may get to know one another and how The Jason Ellis Show has changed or impacted our lives. These are their reply’s, unedited and all in their own words. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, and thank you to everyone who participated. Without you all this wouldn’t be possible.
Duane Hare (@_Buggs_)
- Where do you live? Cal City, ca
- What is your occupation? Flight Test Engineer
- Tell me a little about yourself. Grew up an air force brat, always wanted to work on planes and now I am. Married for 17 yrs with a 19 yr old daughter 16 yr old son
- How long have you listened to TJES? Since the Siriux XM merge
- How did you discover TJES? Friend has sirius overheard Faction play NWA and Metallica back to back
- What keeps you listening to TJES? Mostly the humor. Tully’s sense of humor kills me. The guests and hearing Ellis’s stories. Mostly it’s the friendships that I have made because of the show keep me listening. Nice disfunctional little family we have developed, and it means a lot to me.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? See #6. With my daughters health challenges the last year and a half I have received so much support and love, words can’t describe. I am closer to the “strangers” in the fam than I am with most people on the planet. Hearing the stories and then reading Ellis’ book hit home.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? I want to tongue dart each and everyone of you. #nohmo
Michael Rds Adams (@tithas)
- Where do you live? Adelanto, CA
- What is your occupation? Quality Assurance Specialist for DOD
- Tell me a little about yourself. 9 year army veteran, combat veteran OIF III, married almost 10 years 2 kids
- How long have you listened to TJES? since 2007
- How did you discover TJES? I was a former Bam fan and liked faction heard this crazy fucker and never stopped listening
- What keeps you listening to TJES? the show is fucking hilarious and speaks to most of my interest
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? not really It just entertains me to/from work
- Is there anything else you would like to share? red dragons