I have asked for the EllisFam to do a small 8 question interview so that we may get to know one another and how The Jason Ellis Show has changed or impacted our lives. These are their reply’s, unedited and all in their own words. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, and thank you to everyone who participated. Without you all this wouldn’t be possible.
Danelle Miller ♥ (@_DaniKalifornia)
- Where do you live? California
- What is your occupation? Trophy Wife.. Kidding I help run our business. Office Manager , parts runner .. Need to go on . A gopher ..
- Tell me a little about yourself. Well what’s to tell , i love what we do , my husband builds race cars . So I’m always at the track supporting my Fav series NHRA and anything that involves dirt. That is another passion of ours Off Road Racing LOORRS . I’m a mommy have a wonderful daughter who is the coolest kid because she loves cars . Born and Raised on a drag strip . after she was born I slowly started going blind , discovering I had kertakonus . Learning at 27 that in 20 years you may lose your sight is heartbreaking but they said a Cornea Transplant would fix the problem when my sight worsen . Well 20 years turned into only 5 , so I was blessed with the gift of two new Corneas from Ucla . So I’m a big supporter of DonateLife.ca. That’s just a lil into my life ..
- How long have you listened to TJES? Since the show started . Hubs listened to Tony Hawk and became a instant fan of Ellis
- How did you discover TJES? From the hubby .. Nothing like your Daughter asking Mommy Who’s Jackie Chan ..
- What keeps you listening to TJES? The funny banter the boys have and Guest .. Too many to list
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? I’ve made some amazing friend’s from twitter through the TJES , lifelong friends that I’ll have forever ..
- Is there anything else you would like to share? NOPE!!!! :)
- Where do you live? So hello there I’m Wayne , i have the misfortune of living in the 951 aka outer ring of hell.
- What is your occupation? I’m an electrician by trade which is pretty awesome. I’m an overgrown toddler with the body of an old man.
- Tell me a little about yourself. I don’t think it’s possible to offend or embarrass me , hence the reason I enjoy the show so much.
- How long have you listened to TJES? I’ve listened to the show for 4 or 5 years ( I can’t really remember , Don’t do drugs kids )
- How did you discover TJES? One of the guys I work with turned me onto the show.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? I still listen because really what else am I going to do at work. work, not likely.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? Ellis has made me start getting in shape I was 315 now I’m 233. So I give him some credit for that.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? So there is a little about me if you really wanna know some thing else ask. #RedDragons #Ellisfam