I have asked for the EllisFam to do a small 8 question interview so that we may get to know one another and how The Jason Ellis Show has changed or impacted our lives. These are their reply’s, unedited and all in their own words. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, and thank you to everyone who participated. Without you all this wouldn’t be possible.
Jason VanKilsdonk (@Az_RedDragon)
- Where do you live? I live in Phoenix Arizona
- What is your occupation? I work with my Dad, we run a hauling and removal company. We do everything from demolition to landscaping.
- Tell me a little about yourself. I am 31, I have been married for 10 years and have 3 daughters and 1 son ranging in ages from 9 to 1. I enjoy the outdoors greatly, and I’ve been hunting since I was in diapers. I ride horses, spit, cuss, drink, and have one hell of a time.
- How long have you listened to TJES? I have been listening to The Jason Ellis Show for a little over 2 1/2 almost 3 years now (newbie).
- How did you discover TJES? I found it because I was getting tired of listening to Howard Stern all day and I wasn’t very interested in much of what Bubba The Love Sponge was airing. It was completely by accident, and I have never left.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? I continue to listen because I find Jason’s rise, crash and current rise to be fascinating and the humor that the show possesses is right up my alley. The one thing that got me completely addicted was that this is the first show I have ever known to have such a heavy listener interaction, WE ARE apart of the show.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? The show has impacted my life in 2 ways, I strive to be better everyday, and the EllisFam, a mismatched group of misfits that I would have never gotten to know if I never found this show, and that I am most grateful for than anything.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? I hope to meet everyone someday and if anybody is in Phoenix, hit me up, I’m always down for a beer or two.
- Where do you live? St. Louis, MO
- What is your occupation? Dir. of IT (to keep it easy)
- Tell me a little about yourself. I like to make people laugh
- How long have you listened to TJES? Shit. Not real sure. Since before Tully originally left.
- How did you discover TJES? Bored. Flipping through the channels one day.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? It’s a newer, better, Howard Stern. Actually, it’s nothing like that. But about as close as I could put it in laymen’s terms.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? Sure. I haven’t lost any weight, changed my lifestyle, or anything of that nature. But it got me started on Twitter and interested in some things I had previously almost all but stopped doing.
Also #EllisFam, I’m glad to have met the fucked up people that I have. If they only knew how much more fucked up I am.
- 8. Is there anything else you would like to share? Yea. You’re mom is the pure definition of a ditch pig.
If you would like to be apart of the EllisFam Interviews, please contact me (@Az_RedDragon) through twitter and I will send the interview to you.