I have asked for the EllisFam to do a small 8 question interview so that we may get to know one another and how The Jason Ellis Show has changed or impacted our lives. These are their reply’s, unedited and all in their own words. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, and thank you to everyone who participated. Without you all this wouldn’t be possible.
Brian Cogdill (@cogdeth)
- Where do you live? St.Joseph, MO
- What is your occupation? service tech at Sunshine Electronic Displays Inc.
- Tell me a little about yourself. I’m a human, sorry about that. If I could’ve chosen, I’d be a house cat, but instead you’re stuck with this form.
- How long have you listened to TJES? Since June of 2008
- How did you discover TJES? Accident: channel surfing, heard “Straight outta Compton”, & hung around afterwards. Rawdog was being chastised, (again) & I’ve been here since.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? it’s my church. Regardless of how I feel, or what I’m going through, the show ALWAYS makes my day better.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? My mental & physical fitness is way better: I’ve gone from 200 lbs( beer gut) to 175(firm). I’ve been fortunate enough to form A bond with ALOT of really great people who accept me for who I am.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? Many good times with all of you.
- Where do you live? San Diego, CA
- What is your occupation? I’m a paramedic and I’ll be beating the shit out of someone at EM8. Ironic, right?
- Tell me a little about yourself. Is this match.com?
- How long have you listened to TJES? About 3 years.
- How did you discover TJES? My long time friend and former roommate, Sexual Bowling Ball (STD Emily) fought in EM4 and had me as her corner. About a year after that, I started listening to the show on a regular basis.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? The sheer obscenity of the show. We’re all thinking it, they just say it out loud and make it funny as hell.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? Love me some EllisFam! If it weren’t for the show, I wouldn’t have the privilege of knowing all you mother fuckers.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? July 14. Humungous Bitch Fight. Complete and total carnage.