Welcome back to the Friday-ish recap. I’ve been struggling to stay alive for the last three weeks choking on dust and driving a truck that doesn’t have any AC in Phoenix. I’m lucky I haven’t spontaneously combusted. I was unable to listen to the first half of the show but this is how my heat stroked brain thinks it went.
- Ellis opened the show with a very positive and inspirational monologue that is helping millions of people world wide get off their asses and be better healthier people.
- Tully said something intelligent yet witty and made everyone laugh with his unique comedic styles.
- Andrew still denies farting.
- It’s Friday and so it was extremely presented that nobody is to give a fuck. That includes you.
- They talked about Ellismania 11.
- Chit chat?
- At about 1:50 I started listenening just in time for the movie trailer review. They watched Jurassic Park, some stoner secret agent movie, something else, and a super movie with Bill Murray with Bruce Willis.
- The Tony Hawk Foundation is doing a month long fund raiser to help build more skate parks.
- Rachel and Bonnie came in whoring up the news.
- They played the Country Music Guess The Next Line Game. It was a disaster, I blame the farter.
- Wills News, the Chinese now know everything, head of NAACP in Washington is secretly white and the best freestyle rapper ever, who wants to be a Zimbabwe millionaire, some country singer got shot, the French are trying to be nicer, and in Iowa you now are allowed to be drunk on your front porch, now Iowa has climbed to 1.45% on the coolness scale.
- Wolfknife names. We salute you. OOO ROOOO.
I missed final calls. I’m not mad about that. So now I bid you farewll and hope you have a great weekend, I’m going to see Jurassic World, I hope I get to see yer mum again breeding with the dinosaurs, OH!