I have asked for the EllisFam to do a small 8 question interview so that we may get to know one another and how The Jason Ellis Show has changed or impacted our lives. These are their reply’s, unedited and all in their own words. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, and thank you to everyone who participated. Without you all this wouldn’t be possible.
- Where do you live? Adaghetto,Black Hole, Dusthell the list goes (Adelanto, CA)
- What is your occupation? Mommy, Student, Freelance Photographer(though by trade I teach pre-k)
- Tell me a little about yourself. Let’s see here..OCD mom of two kids 8 and 6. Married for almost 10 years to one awesome Army Veteran(Tithas aka Sgtshitbag)lol. Always striving to do better and not let the stupid shit bother me.
- How long have you listened to TJES? I do not get to listen all the time :( due to the kids always being in the car. Damn those little people though it’s been close to 5 years now.
- How did you discover TJES? Through my husband, one day I got into his car and was like What the fuck is this shit turn it off and after that I was hooked.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? Honestly pure suspense on what will be done or said next.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How?As strange as this sound I have lost almost 100 lbs since 2010 and pushed me to make that change was always hearing Ellis talk about being healthy in some way.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? Fuck your face..that is all..
- Where do you live? Circle Pines, MN
- What is your occupation? I work at a law firm. No I’m not a lawyer, more of the firms/clients whipping boy.
- Tell me a little about yourself. Dad of 2 girls and 1 boy and hubby to @prettymisschloe. Like to ride my bike especially to Stillwater with her. I own a full set of Labs (1 chocolate, 1 Yellow and 1 “Bleck” lab) and 3 chickens that match the colors of the dogs. Also have 3 cats, 2 of which we found on the side of the road 2 days after xmas 2 years ago (vet said they were about 7 weeks when we found them). Being the “I HATE CATS” guy that I am, I let the kids keep them. Clearly someone bought their kids a kitten xmas present and someone who objected didn’t have the balls to do the right thing and just dumped them! Now, I don’t mind cats in the least. 3rd cat is a friend of mines grampa who recently passed. That cat, well frankly she’s a cunt (she hates the the dogs bigtime)!
- How long have you listened to TJES? Mid October 2005.
- How did you discover TJES? I got a shitty Sirius player from Walmart because we were going to Talledega late October I was sitting in my shitty commute home and just happened upon it. Cannot really say I listened “religiously” (because once I got home car off) until Ellis talked about the Stilleto, I got it soon as it came out and have listened start to finish ever since.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? That is a fantastic question! It is just what I do, I do not want to call it a habit, because if I know he is not live I am not tweeting “OMG HOW WILL I MAKE THIS DAY/WEEK WITHOUT A LIVE SHOW???”. Am I bummed when there is supposed to be a live show but is not, a little, but I do not get all bent out of shape like some people. Hey asshole, shit comes up where I cannot listen and have to catch it on another day, that’s fuckin’ life! He has his own also, deal with it and stop fucking whining to him about not being live!
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? On March 26, 2011 Ellis replied to me that it was OK to start a WK Chapter in MN. I ran with it, and with that reply, other TJES fans in MN came out of the woodwork. People I may have never known for whatever reason that I now call friends that are close. Ellisfam is worldwide, but to know so many are in your home state is awesome. And the Chapter was born and patches sent out with a lil help from Grant Cobb. My youngest daughter and her friend put together and sent a care package to one of the Chapter members who was stationed in Afghanistan, that was a pretty good day, they understood why and what they were doing and it meant a lot to them. Even gave a cheeseburger to a homeless guy, although, he was not impressed… I tried.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? Yes, you have a great thing going here to unite EllisFam who may not know one another and I commend you for that. Some cannot make EM events for various reasons (I’ve only made one, EM7) Nice work! I hope more “unwilling participants” will play along!
If you would like to be apart of the EllisFam Interviews, please contact me (@Az_RedDragon) through twitter and I will send the interview to you.