I have asked for the EllisFam to do a small 8 question interview so that we may get to know one another and how The Jason Ellis Show has changed or impacted our lives. These are their reply’s, unedited and all in their own words. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, and thank you to everyone who participated. Without you all this wouldn’t be possible.
Erika Ashley (@Erika_Ash)
- Where do you live? Scottsdale, Arizona
- What is your occupation? I’ve had a job in almost every industry, right now I am a bartender and server
- Tell me a little about yourself. I try to love life and take every opportunity handed to me because I never know if it will present itself again. I work hard and play hard. I love the Ellisfam and the amazing people I have been lucky enough to meet through it. The opportunities I’ve had from the Jason Ellis show have been a blessing and my life would not be the same with out them.
- How long have you listened to TJES? since ’07 or ’08. I was at Ellismania 3 in fortunes gym where the max capacity was 50 people. So amazing to see how far the guys have come.
- How did you discover TJES? Scott Green convinced me to listen once BTLS signed his BS contract. I was hooked from the that show on.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? Several things. That way I know what is going on at each Ellismania and to keep up on the fam, the crazy antics, and I love that everyone from the show gives their real life experiences and struggles, that makes it so relatable and a sense of not being so alone in any one bumpy road in life.
- Has the show changed or impacted your life in any way? How? The show has given me amazing opportunities and experiences and has given me friends I wouldn’t trade the world for.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? I hope to have at least one more “hot chick” fight for the hall of fame Ellismania! Harden the fuck up and red dragons! We are Ellisfam for life! xoxo
If you would like to be apart of the EllisFam Interviews, please contact me (@Az_RedDragon) through twitter and I will send the interview to you.