I have asked for the EllisFam to do a small 8 question interview so that we may get to know one another and how The Jason Ellis Show has changed or impacted our lives. These are their reply’s, unedited and all in their own words. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, and thank you to everyone who participated. Without you all this wouldn’t be possible.
- Where do you live? I’m a Beadie Eye’d Canadian. High River, Alberta, Canada (east of the Rockies, West of the rest)
- What is your occupation? Sell Pumps and Compressors into the OilPatch (sorry @Joeskin69, we don’t sell penis pumps)
- Tell me a little about yourself. I’m 31, married with 3 kids and another on the way (I know 4 is fuckin crazy, were done there). I ride moto, but not on a track, mostly tight trail bush riding. I’ve trained MMA for 3 years. I have been hunting since I was 4yrs old, and for the last 10 years I’ve hunted with a recurve bow (bent stick and a string) so I have to be within 20 yards. Otherwise, like most Canadians, I’ve always played hockey, and always drank my weight in booze.
- How long have you listened to TJES? I briefly remember hearing him in-between songs at night, but the first show that truly stands out as my “I’m hooked” moment was the phone in the ass show. I remember that you could actually hear the insertion. Let’s just say it definitely wasn’t theatre of the minds.
- How did you discover TJES? Heard him ranting instead of playing songs.
- What keeps you listening to TJES? I feel like I know everybody personally, It’s like sitting around with friends that make me laugh everyday. Truly addicting, I find myself planning my day around the show.
- Has the show changed or impacted you life in any way? How? It got me into MMA and into better shape.
- Is there anything else you would like to share? I’m heading moose hunting in Nov, and my main goal while I’m there is to be naked in my top hat when I take the fucker down!
If you would like to be apart of the EllisFam Interviews, please contact me (@Az_RedDragon) through twitter and I will send the interview to you.